EVENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS - CLOCKENFLAP
Set out below are the terms and conditions relating to your attendance at "Clockenflap" to be held in Hong Kong, 3-5 March 2023 (the "Event") at Central Harbourfront Event Space, Central, Hong Kong (the "Venue") and organized by Clockenflap Festivals Limited (the "Organiser"). By purchasing a ticket and entering the Venue you hereby agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. To enter the Venue and attend the Event you must have a valid Ticket. Holders of Student/Under18 tickets must be able to provide either a valid full time Hong Kong student ID, or be able to prove your age. Children under 12 may enter the event free if they hold a valid Children’s ticket and are accompanied by an adult that holds a valid ticket (no more than two children per adult are allowed). The Organiser reserves the right to demand proof of age in the form of your Hong Kong Identity card, passport or other form of proof of identity acceptable to the Organiser.
2. Searching is a condition of entry to the Venue and accordingly the Organiser has the right to search the bags and other personal belongings of all persons attending the Event and reserves the right as a result of such search to exclude any person from the Event and Venue or to exclude any person who refuses to be searched.
3. Upon admission to the Venue you will be provided with a wristband, which is required for re-entry to the Event and must not be transferred to other individuals.
4. Various goods are available for purchase at the Event, including food, beverages and other merchandise (the “Goods”). Whilst the Goods available for purchase at the Event are available through individual Vendor outlets at the Venue, the ownership of the Goods belongs to the Organiser and the Organiser is the seller of, and responsible for, such Goods. For the avoidance of doubt the contract entered into in respect of the sale of the Goods shall be between you and the Organiser. All complaints in relation to the Goods should be sent for handling to the Organiser's Customer Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. The ticket you have purchased is for the Event and not for a specific band or artist and the Organiser reserves the right to alter or change the programme and line up without prior notification.
6. The Organiser reserves the right to cancel the Event at any stage, if deemed necessary in their sole opinion, or if circumstances arise which are outside their control, including but not limited to adverse weather conditions. In the event that the Event is cancelled or the lineup changed, the Organiser will not be liable for the payment of any compensation or any loss of money and/or expenses incurred. In the event of the cancellation of the entire event only the face value of the ticket will be refunded through the ticket agent through whom the tickets were purchased.
7. No food, alcohol, soft drinks or liquids may be taken in to the Venue.
8. The Organiser adopts a zero tolerance to drugs and as such all drugs, including legal highs, are prohibited from the Event and Venue. You may be rejected or ejected from the Event and reported to the police if found to be in possession of any such substances.
9. The following articles are prohibited at the Venue and the Event: illegal drugs or substances, musical instruments (including but not limited to drums), knives or similar weapons including chains/chain wallets, fireworks, explosives, lasers and laser pointers, flags, chairs, drones, professional cameras and audio recording devices, independent sound systems, generators, pets, smoke or gas canisters (including aerosols),megaphones ,air- horns, dangerous or hazardous items of any description, glass vessels, poles (including selfie sticks), unauthorized items for trading including but not limited to any goods or items using unauthorised event logos or brands, and any other item which in the sole opinion of the Organiser endangers public safety. The Organiser reserves the right to refuse entry to the Event or to eject anyone found to be in possession of any such item(s).
10. The following behaviour is expressly prohibited at the Event and Venue:
- Unauthorised professional photography or use of professional recording equipment and zoom lenses, audio visual or cinematographic devices
- Underage drinking. Alcohol cannot be brought in to the Venue.
- Smoking except in designated smoking areas
- Stage diving, moshing, climbing, crowd surfing
- Urinating in public places
- Unauthorised merchandising
The Organiser reserves the right to eject any person participating in such prohibited activity from the Event and Venue.
11. The Organiser reserves the right to refuse anyone entry to the Event and Venue and to eject therefrom any person who in the sole discretion of the Organiser, fails to comply with instructions from a steward or other person acting on the Organiser's behalf. Anyone found to be causing damage to the Venue, behaving in an illegal or anti-social manner whether or not through alcohol or drug abuse, shall be ejected from the Venue and may be reported to the police.
12. The Event may be filmed and items used for internet streaming. By attending the Event you provide your consent to the use of your actual or simulated likeness in connection with the production, exhibition, advertising or exploitation of any film, video and /or audio recording of the Event or any element thereof in any media of whatever form throughout the world. You also agree to being filmed by police or security staff for the purpose of ensuring public security at the Event and preventing crime.
13. The Organiser shall not be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense, except in the case of death or personal injury if due to any negligent act or omission on their part. Persons attending the Event are responsible for their own valuables and the Organiser will not be liable for any loss or damage to personal property brought to the Venue.
14. You understand and acknowledge that extended exposure to loud noise may cause damage to hearing and that smoke effects, strobe lighting and loud noises may be used at this event. The Organiser has no liability to you in relation to any damage caused by these matters.
15. The terms and conditions set out herein are subject from change from time to time and can be found on the Organiser's website www.clockenflap.com.
16. To the fullest extent permissible in law, the Organiser shall be entitled to assign any and all of its rights and obligations under these terms and conditions provided that your rights are not adversely affected to any material extent.
17. If any provision contained in the terms and conditions set out herein is found to be invalid or unenforceable by any court, the invalid or unenforceable provision shall be severed or amended in such a manner as to render the rest of the provision(s) and remainder of these terms and conditions shall remain valid and enforceable.
18. Any failure or delay on the part of the Organiser to enforce any of these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of any of its rights hereunder.
19. The terms and conditions set out herein shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws and regulations of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People's Republic of China and are subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Hong Kong courts.
20. Please stay tuned to the latest COVID related regulations, and further updates from the Organiser about the Terms and Conditions for the Event.
WEBSITE TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read these Terms & Conditions carefully as they set out the basis on which you are allowed to use the Clockenflap Web Site.
The Clockenflap Web Site is comprised of various Web pages, including clockenflap.com, clockenflapmusic.com, clockenflapxr.com and tickets.clockenflapxr.com operated by Clockenflap Festivals Limited (“Clockenflap”) (the “Clockenflap Web Site”).
We will refer to the Clockenflap Web Site and any related software as the “Clockenflap Services”.
PERSONAL AND NON-COMMERCIAL USE LIMITATION
Unless otherwise specified, the Clockenflap Services are for your personal and non-commercial use. Except as expressly provided in these Terms, you may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from the Clockenflap Services.
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
As a condition of your use of the Clockenflap Services you warrant to Clockenflap that you will not use the Clockenflap Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions and notices. You may not use the Clockenflap Services in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Clockenflap Services or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Clockenflap Services. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Clockenflap Services.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Clockenflap, and its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, licensors and partners, and the officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives of any of them from any and all claims, losses, obligations, damages, liabilities, costs or debt and expenses (including attorney’s fees) arising out of (i) your use or misuse of any of the Clockenflap Services; (ii) your Submissions, including Clockenflap’s use, display or other exercise of rights granted herein with respect to your Submissions; (iii) your violation of these Terms; (iv) your violation of the rights of any other person or entity, including claims that any Submission infringes or violates any third party intellectual property rights; and (v) your breach of the representations, warranties, and covenants herein. Clockenflap reserves the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify Clockenflap and you agree to cooperate with our defence of these claims. You agree not to settle any matter without the prior written consent of Clockenflap. Clockenflap will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action or proceeding upon becoming aware of it.
The information, software, products, and services (including third party services) included in or available through the Clockenflap Services may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. Clockenflap and/or its respective suppliers may make improvements and/or changes in the Clockenflap Services at any time. Advice or information received via the Clockenflap Services should not be relied upon for personal, medical, legal or financial decisions and you should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your situation.
Clockenflap and/or its respective suppliers make no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, and accuracy of the information, software, products, services and related graphics contained on the Clockenflap Services for any purpose. All such information, software, products, services and related graphics are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind. Clockenflap and/or its respective suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, software, products, services and related graphics, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
In no event shall Clockenflap and/or its suppliers be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any damages whatsoever including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the Clockenflap Services with the delay or inability to use the Clockenflap Services or related services, the provision of or failure to provide services, or for any information, software, products, services and related graphics obtained through the Clockenflap Services, or otherwise arising out of the use of the Clockenflap Services, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise, even if Clockenflap or any of its suppliers has been advised of the possibility of damages. If you are dissatisfied with any portion of the Clockenflap Services or with any of these terms & conditions, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Clockenflap Services.
We can’t guarantee that the Clockenflap Services will be:
- compatible with any or all of your computer devices or any software which you may use on your device;
- available all the time or at any specific time; or
- completely accurate and up to date.
Clockenflap reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to any or all Clockenflap Services and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice.
You are solely responsible for your involvement with other users of the Clockenflap Services. If you have a dispute with one or more users, you release Clockenflap (and Clockenflap’s parent, subsidiaries, Affiliates, officers, directors, agents, joint ventures and employees) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
You may from time to time choose, in your sole discretion, to provide suggestions, comments, improvements, ideas, recommendations or other feedback or materials to us related to the Clockenflap Services or our other products and services, including, without limitation, through any Clockenflap Service, or in connection with surveys or on third party sites, including, without limitation, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter (“Feedback”). If you choose to provide us any such Feedback, you hereby grant Clockenflap a nonexclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, sublicensable, royalty free, fully paid up license to use such Feedback in any manner without restriction, and without any obligation of confidentiality, attribution or compensation to you.
These Terms are governed by the laws of Hong Kong. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Hong Kong in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the Clockenflap Services. You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and Clockenflap as a result of these Terms or use of the Clockenflap Services. Clockenflap’s performance of these Terms is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in these Terms is in derogation of Clockenflap’s right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the Clockenflap Services or information provided to or gathered by Clockenflap with respect to such use. If any part of these Terms is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect. Unless otherwise specified herein, these Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and Clockenflap with respect to the Clockenflap Services and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the user and Clockenflap with respect to the Clockenflap Services. A printed version of these Terms and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to these Terms to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK
All contents of the Clockenflap Services are: Copyright © Clockenflap Festivals Ltd and/or its suppliers and affiliates. All rights reserved.
Clockenflap, ClockenflapMusic, ClockenflapXR and/or other related products referenced herein are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Clockenflap Festivals Ltd or its suppliers and affiliates. The names of actual companies, artists, products and services mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
The terms, conditions and notices governing the Clockenflap Services and Software are drafted in the English language and, in the event of any conflict between the English language version of these terms, conditions and notices and any translation hereof, the English language version will govern.
For all purposes, this English language version of this Privacy Statement shall be the original, governing instrument and understanding of the parties. In the event of any conflict between this English language version of this Privacy Statement and any subsequent translation into any other language, this English language version shall govern and control.
The Clockenflap Web Site is operated by Clockenflap Festivals Limited (“Clockenflap”, “we”, or “us”).
In this Privacy Statement, “Personal Information” means any information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, to an individual.
This Privacy Statement applies to the Clockenflap Services and describes how we collect, use, disclose and otherwise process Personal Information in the context of the Clockenflap Services as well as your rights and choices regarding such information. By using the Clockenflap Services, you consent to the data practices described in this Privacy Statement. This Privacy Statement is incorporated into and subject to the Website Terms and Conditions.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information Provided by You
We collect Personal Information that you provide through the Clockenflap Services. The categories of information we collect include the following:
- Contact Data, including your first and last name and email address.
- Credentials, including your password, and information for authentication and account access.
- Profile Data, including your User ID, interests and activity data.
- Content, including content within any messages you send to us (such as feedback and questions to customer support) or publicly post on the Clockenflap Services.
We collect information from you at various points through the Clockenflap Services, including as follows:
- Registration. You may register for an account with one or more parts of the Clockenflap Services. Should you choose to register for an account, you will be asked to provide certain information such as your contact data, credentials, demographic data, and profile data.
- Purchases. When you make a purchase on the Clockenflap Services, we will collect your contact data and billing data.
- Subscriptions and Promotions. Should you choose to subscribe to our newsletters or enter a promotion, you may provide your contact data or other information.
- Community Interaction. If you post any information to the Clockenflap Services, including through your use of Clockenflap messaging functionality, or social or interactive features, we may collect such information.
- Customer Service. When you contact our customer service, we may collect your contact data, profile data, as well as content and any other information you choose to provide to us.
- Business Partners. If you work for one of our business partners, we may collect your contact data to manage the business relationship.
- Feedback. If you provide feedback through one of our feedback polls, we collect any responses to our poll-specific questions, content you may provide in the open-text field of the poll (if applicable), as well as device data and imprecise location data (discussed in more detail below) at the time the feedback is submitted.
Information We Automatically Collect
In addition to information that you provide to us, we collect Personal Information about you and your use of the Clockenflap Services via automated means, such as through cookies and similar technologies:
- Heat Maps. Through the use of pixels, we generate various types of heat maps, including but not limited to scroll maps, click maps, and move maps, to help us determine the most popular and unpopular areas of the Clockenflap Services and to help us better understand how users interact with the Clockenflap Services.
The categories of information we automatically collect and have automatically collected include:
- Clockenflap Services Use Data, including information about your use of the Clockenflap Services, the pages and content that you view, the referring and exiting pages, your access times, the links you click, and other actions taken within the Clockenflap Services.
- Device Data, including information regarding your device, such as device type, operating system type, browser type, device regional and language settings, IP address, and device ID.
- Location Data, including imprecise location (location based on your IP address or data that indicates a city or postal level).
Personal Information Obtained from Other Sources
We also collect information from other sources. The categories of other sources from which we collect and have collected information include the following:
- Business Partners. We collect information from our business partners in connection with offering co-branded services, selling or distributing our products, or engaging in joint marketing activities. We are not responsible for the data practices of our business partners.
- Social Networks. We collect information when you engage with our content, reference our services, or grant us permission to access information from the social networks.
- Vendors and Ad Partners. We collect information from vendors and ad partners in connection with advertising and analytics-related services.
We collect information from the public domain.
USE OF INFORMATION
Clockenflap collects and uses your Personal Information for business and commercial purposes in accordance with the practices described in this Privacy Statement.
Our business purposes for collecting and using information include:
- to operate and provide you with the Clockenflap Services, including by creating and managing your accounts and delivering the items and services you have requested;
- to communicate with you and respond to your inquiries;
- for our service providers to process your payments for purchases made on the Clockenflap Services;
- to enhance, improve, and maintain the Clockenflap Services and our other systems, resources and activities;
- to send you marketing communications and to advertise to you on our website and on other websites;
- to perform data analysis;
- to manage our business relationship;
- to prevent fraudulent use of the Clockenflap Services;
- to enforce our Terms & Conditions, our legal rights and to comply with applicable law, judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, an order from a government entity or from another competent authority;
- to prevent or address potential or actual injury or interference with our rights, property, operations, users or others who may be harmed or may suffer loss or damage;
- to maintain a record of our dealings with you;
- to analyse your preferences, interests and behaviour in order to provide you with tailored content and the most relevant Clockenflap Services, content, experience, advertisements and communications, including by combining information we collect about you from different sources described above;
- to fulfil any other business or commercial purpose at your direction so that your experience can be personalized and to gain access to additional features; and
- for other purposes for which we provide specific notice at the time of the collection of the information or with your consent.
Notwithstanding the above, we may use information that does not identify you (including information that has been aggregated or de-identified) for any purpose except as prohibited by applicable law.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
We share the Personal Information we collect about you in accordance with the practices described in this Privacy Statement. The types of entities to whom we have disclosed information or may disclose information include the following:
- Clockenflap Festivals Limited. We share information with our affiliates and subsidiaries.
- Service Providers. We share information with other companies that provide services on our behalf, such as sending newsletters, processing your payments, providing technical support, fulfilling requests, hosting our services, performing statistical analysis, and helping with marketing and advertising. We endeavour to limit the information we provide to those companies to the information they need to deliver the service, and they are prohibited from using that information for any other purpose, although we may permit them to use information that does not identify you (including information that has been aggregated or de-identified) for any purpose except as prohibited by applicable law.
- Vendors, Sponsors and Ad Partners. We share information with vendors, sponsors and ad partners in connection with advertising and analytics-related services. Vendors, sponsors and ad partners may act as our service providers, or in certain contexts, independently decide how to process your information. For more information on advertising and analytics, see the “Advertising and Analytics” section below.
- Business Partners. We share information with our business partners in connection with offering co-branded services, selling or distributing our products, or engaging in joint marketing activities. We are not responsible for the data practices of our business partners.
- Promotions. If you voluntarily enter a sweepstakes, contest, or other promotion, we share information as set out in the official rules that govern the promotion as well as for administrative purposes and as required by law. By entering a promotion, you agree to the official rules that govern that promotion, and may, except where prohibited by applicable law, allow the sponsor and/or other entities to use your name, voice and/or likeness in advertising or marketing materials.
- Other Users. We share information with other users of the Clockenflap Services to whom you disclose your information. We recommend you be cautious in giving out information to others while using the Clockenflap Services. For example: if you disclose information through the Clockenflap Services, forums, messaging functionality, or social or interactive features that may be provided through the Clockenflap Services, this information may be collected, used, and disclosed by others, and Clockenflap Festivals Limited has no control over how others may collect, use, or disclose such information.
- Security and Compelled Disclosure. We share information to (a) comply with legal process served on us, or our suppliers, and otherwise when we have a good faith belief that doing so is required by law; (b) protect and defend our rights or property or those of our suppliers; (c) protect the personal safety of our employees or agents, users of Clockenflap Festivals Limited products or services, or members of the public, or (d) protect the integrity of the online community on the Clockenflap Services.
- Merger or Acquisition. We may share information as part of any merger, acquisition, or sale of company assets, as well as in the unlikely event of an insolvency, bankruptcy or receivership in which information would be transferred as one of Clockenflap Festivals Limited 's business assets.
- Facilitating Requests. We share information at your request or direction, such as when you choose to share information with a social network about your activities on the Clockenflap Services.
- Consent. We share information with notice to you and your consent.
Notwithstanding the above, we may share information that does not identify you (including information that has been aggregated or de-identified) except as prohibited by applicable law.
ANALYTICS & ADVERTISING
We use analytics services, such as Google Analytics, to help us understand how users access and use the Clockenflap Services. In addition, we work with agencies, advertisers, ad networks, and other ad partners to place ads for our products and services on other websites and services. For example, we place ads through Google and Facebook that you may view on their platforms as well as, in certain circumstances, on other websites and services.
As part of this process, we incorporate tracking technologies from us and our vendors and ad partners into the Clockenflap Services (including our website and emails) as well as into our ads displayed on other websites and services. These tracking technologies collect data across time and services for purposes of measuring conversions or actions you take, associating the various devices you use, and serving ads and/or other content targeted to your interests.
We also use audience matching services to reach people (or people similar to people) who have visited the Clockenflap Services or are identified in one or more of our databases (“Matched Ads”). This is done by us sharing a list of hashed emails with an ad partner or incorporating a pixel from an ad partner into the Clockenflap Services that collects device identifiers and browser-related information, and the ad partner matching common factors between our data and their data. Some of the ad partners we use for Matched Ads include Facebook and Google.
As indicated above, vendors and ad partners may act as our service providers, or in certain contexts, independently decide how to process your information. We encourage you to familiarize yourself with and consult their privacy policies and terms & conditions.
YOUR RIGHTS & CHOICES
You may maintain accounts on various parts of the Clockenflap Services, including at Clockenflap.com. Each account requires a separate registration.
If you want to access, update, or remove the information you have provided to us through an account, please contact us via email@example.com. When you contact us, please specify the request and the account. We may require additional information from you to allow us to confirm your identity. Please note that we will retain and use information about you as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
If you receive promotional emails from us, you may unsubscribe at any time by following the instructions contained within the emails that we send. Even if you opt-out, you may still receive transactional emails from us regarding your Clockenflap account, important updates to the Clockenflap Services, technical service issues, and other administrative matters pertaining to the Clockenflap Services.
Tracking Technology Choices
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies subject to your browser settings and limitations. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Clockenflap Services or the other websites you visit.
We implement technical and organisational measures designed to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
If you choose to create an account through certain parts of the Clockenflap Services, you will be required to select a password. It is your responsibility to keep your password confidential. Do not share this information with anyone.
Please be aware that despite our security measures, no data transmissions over the Internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure. We cannot, therefore, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to Clockenflap and you do so at your own risk.
We take measures to delete your information or aggregate or de-identify your information when it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we are required to keep this information for a longer period in accordance with this Privacy Statement. When determining the retention period, we take into account various criteria, such as maintaining access to products you have purchased, the type of products and services requested by or provided to you, the nature and length of our relationship with you, possible re-enrolment with our products or services, the impact on the services we provide to you if we delete some information from or about you, mandatory retention periods provided by law, and the statute of limitations.
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
We may occasionally update this Privacy Statement. When we do, we will also revise the “last updated” date at the top of the Privacy Statement. For material changes to this Privacy Statement, we will notify you by placing prominent notice on the Clockenflap Services and may provide you additional notice to your email address. We encourage you to periodically review this Privacy Statement to be informed of how we are collecting, using, and disclosing your information.
INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
The Clockenflap Services are based in Hong Kong, and we provide the Clockenflap Services subject to law in Hong Kong. If you use the Clockenflap Services from other regions with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from Hong Kong law, please note that we may transfer your information to countries other than the country where you are located, including to Hong Kong. By using the Clockenflap Services, you consent to the transfer of your information to Hong Kong and to other world regions, and the use of your information in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
If you have any questions or comments regarding this Privacy Statement or require additional information, please contact us at:
Clockenflap Festivals Limited
3/F, Hong Kong and Macau Building
156-157 Connaught Road Central
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device. They are widely used in order to make websites or other online services work or to be better or more efficient. They can do this because websites and other online services can read and write these files, enabling them to recognise you and remember important information that will make your use of them more convenient (e.g. by remembering your user preferences).
WHAT COOKIES DO WE USE?
Below we list the different types of cookies we may use on the Services.
- Essential Cookies. These cookies are essential to the operation of our Services in order to enable you to move around it and to use its features. Without these cookies, services you have asked for, such as accessing secure areas of a website or paid-for content, cannot be provided. These cookies are essential for using the service and therefore cannot be turned off without severely affecting your use of it.
- Functionality Cookies. In some circumstances, we may use functionality cookies. Functionality cookies allow us to remember the choices you make on the Services and to provide enhanced and more personalized features, such as customizing a certain webpage, remembering if we have asked you to participate in a promotion and for other services you request.
- Targeting or Advertising Cookies. We and our service providers may use targeting or advertising cookies and other technologies to collect information (e.g. IP address device ID, general location information, etc.) and deliver advertisements on the Services that we believe are more relevant to you and your interests. You can choose to prevent your device's advertisement identifier being used for interest-based advertising by updating the settings on your device.
In some circumstances, we may work with third parties to provide features on the Services. For example, third-party advertisers and other organisations may use their own cookies to collect information about your activities on the Services and/or the advertisements you have clicked on. This information may be used by them to serve advertisements that they believe are most likely to be of interest to you based on content you have viewed. Third-party advertisers may also use this information to measure the effectiveness of their advertisements. We do not control these cookies and to disable or reject third-party cookies, please refer to the relevant third party's website.
HOW DO I CONTROL COOKIES?